There are sooo many great events taking place from the comfort of our home offices and couches… but keeping track of all the simultaneous streaming performances,, panel discussions, broadcasts, and chats can be a daunting little ask if you’re not sure where to look.
Lucky for you, I’m compiling all the performances, info sessions and webinars you definitely won’t want to miss!
Feel free to share your own in the comments, or if you email me in advance I can put your event in the roundup for that week.
Tuesday 4/28 @ 6pm EST
Women in Music – industry panel discussion featuring:
- Nicole Johnson – Head of Urban Marketing @ Pandora
- Cindy Nguyen – Head of Pop @ Create Music Group
- Stephanie Mitchell – Director, Partnerships & Operations @ Sofar Sounds
Tuesday 4/28 – Wednesday 4/29
Online Music Conference (OMC) – hosted by Algonquin College’s Music Industry Arts program, featuring panel discussions with industry professionals & live performances. More info here.
Tuesday 4/28 – Wednesday 5/6 (every other day)
Music Together presents: Tennyson King @ 6pm EST // Read about the artist & links to stream here
Artscape Daniels launchpad:
- Financial Literacy: Financial Survival for Entrepreneurs // @ 9am // Sign up here.
- Music Licensing conversation with Everton Lewis Jr from Vice Media // Wednesday April 29 @ 5pm // Sign up here.
- soo many valuable free offerings from Monday – Fridays // check them out here!
Music Together has a HUGE day of 10 performances by a diverse range of talent! See full schedule here
Music Together has another great day of 7 performances by artists and bands you probaby would have been discovering at festivals this summer! See full schedule here
Wavestream: Wavelength + Music Together Livestream Festival! A full day of music beginning at 5pm! More info here.
Matt Mayes: Mantle Music // Youtube performance @ 8:03PM EST 9:03PM AST
Music Together // Great performances programmed for every day until 5/20! See full schedule here // Top picks:
- Jeremy Ledbetter – 5/6 @ 7pm EST
- LT The Monk – 5/13 @ 6pm EST
Artscape Daniel’s Launchpad online Zoom programming. Featuring a wide range of topics, from creative development, personal finance for creative entrepreneurs, to meditations and pilates workouts. My Top Picks:
- The 15 Minute Mind with Colin Response // Every Monday – Friday @ 12:30pm // Sign up here
- Meat the Beat: Music Production Talks with RichTheKidd // Every Friday @ 3:30pm // Sign up here
- General Assembly digital skills, plenty of free webinars and also offer more advanced programs to purchase